NUTRITIOUS SNACKS FOR KIDS
● Peel and cut some carrots. Put them in your mixer-grinder add honey, sugar, cardamom and nutmeg pd along with milk. A delicious healthy milkshake is ready.
● Whip curds with an egg beater. Pour it in a fancy glass bowl add pomegranate, a dash of salt and pepper and finely chopped capsicum pcs and your curd craze is ready.
● Add dates, a little dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, anjir, kismis and also fruits like pomogranate, grapes to kurmura bhel and make it nutritious and antioxidant rich.
● Pattice of leftover veg.
● Soak mushroom in water, drain n sauté lightly in a non-stick fry pan adding capsicum, carrot, brocooli,green onion salt and pepper
● Soak some rotis in milk for sometime, add jaggery, stir on fire till milk thickens and jaggery melts. Chop and top with sliced almonds.
● Milk substitute – basundi, kheer, milkshakes, custard, pudding, shrikand, fruit yoghurt, cheese, panir, raitas.